Friday 4 October 2013

Joe Silva book released

Joe Silva has released his book "To The City Of Angels And Back" which also includes codes to download two new tracks "Home" and "The Speed Of Life".

I asked Joe to tell us a little bit about it....

"Essentially, it is a really cool short rock-&-roll story about a time in my life when I was eating at the set of 'Married With Children' in Los Angeles to stay alive while struggling to make ends meet, right up until I was about to live on the streets...all in an effort to keep my dream alive of making it in the music industry."

I also wanted to know about the religious themes in the book and whether people would enjoy it regardless of their own religious views.

"It is a spiritual book for sure, but any faith will appreciate the story, and those who may not feel very spiritual in their life might think about things differently after reading this book."

The book is available from Amazon in the UK HERE or the US HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment