Tuesday 21 August 2012

Snowdon Rocks 6 Photos

Here are a selection of photos taken by both myself (Rob) and Joff. Snowdon was a brilliant experience despite the awful weather and I would recommend anyone to do it at least once. The turnout was amazing and it was nice to meet so many great people. I am sad to say I didn't make the summit as I suffered a funny turn at about the three quarter way mark where my lips turned purple and I couldn't go more than a few steps without stopping to catch my breath, many thanks to Stefanie Silverly and Sara Diana Williams and her hubby for helping me out during this time. Making the decision to turn back was one of the hardest things I have done but I think it was totally the right one, I was disappointed and upset but I am proud in what I did accomplish. After taking it really slowly back to the halfway point I actually really enjoyed the walk down. Joff went on to make the top so a massive well done to him and to all our fellow walkers that achieved their goal.






























All Just Giving pages remain open for the next month so if you would like to donate to any of the walkers individual pages then please do so or directly to Love Hope Strength Foundation themselves.

Joff http://www.justgiving.com/Joff-Northfield
Rob www.justgiving.com/inthepoppyfields

No comments:

Post a Comment